Hi Shaun,

I'm afraid that our Tuesday night bowling would not make for a good podcast.
It is in our community room.  There has been from 3 to 6 bowlers.  But since it
is the building's community room, there is another crowd there chatting away
etc.  It is just a community type thing, not a demonstration of WII Sports by
the blind.  I also know that I would not be able to talk my home health care
Aid into being recorded helping me play in my apartment.  Now if some day my
Niece Keihen comes and plays, I might be able to talk her into it.  She likes
and is very good at public speaking.

BFN

    Jim

I can not tell a lie.  I did it.  And I liked it!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA