Hi,

Last night Joe and I bowled three games.  I bowled a 124, 164 and 163.  I won
two of those games.  Then Joe, Judy, Terry and I bowled three more games.  I
bowled a 153, 171 and 186.  I won one of those games.  Judy won two of them,
one of them with a 204 with no open frames.

My average last night was a 160.17.  So my over all average is now 161.56 with
4362 total points in 27 games, winning 20 of them.

BFN
    Jim

I'm as happy as a canary in a goldfish bowl.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA