To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dirty games

Hi Jim,
Actually, there are a number of adult oriented games for the blind.
The AIF Community, Adult Interactive Fiction Community, has a number
of adult oriented text games which are accessible using Adrift, Frotz,
Scare, or one of the other interactive fiction interpretors. I know of
a couple of adult oriented games such as Last Week Before the Wedding
written by our very own co-moderator, Raul. I have played both of his
AIF games many times, and helped beta test Last Week Before the
Wedding. I also recall playing an extremely x-rated Tomb Raider text
adventure where Lara Croft is put in some extremely sexually explicit
situations, well, you get the idea. So, yes, there are several adult
games out there we can play besides your games like Spanker, TJS,  and
so on.

Cheers!

Hi Charles,

How about Triple J Shooter, spanker the adult prizes in concentration and
the adult word list in Hangman.

That's all of them that I know of right off.

BFN

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5407 (20100829) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5407 (20100829) __________