Hello, getting into specifics about the details of the games is
bordering on inappropriateness of the gamers list guide lines. So
instead, I can offer you the yahoo groups link in case you want to sign
up and find out more.

Which is for the aifarchive group on yahoogroups. It has a files section
and many aif games are there. Another site is the aifarchive2 on
yahoogroups which was created to hold still yet more games. Lastly there
are games at www.aifcommunity.org as well as the game runners and many
reviews.

The 2 games i wrote are available from the above sites as well as from
www.asmodean.net/games on my site. They are called Last Week and Riding
Home. The Riding Home game is a small one and was entered into the 2008
AIF mini-comp and is about a blind guy who is riding home on the bus and
his adventure on that bus.

Many thanks.

On 8/29/2010 6:56 PM, Milos Przic wrote:
>   Hi Tom,
>   Can you tell us more explicitelly about the tomb raider text game?
> Like what is it's exact name or format? I would really like to play it.
>   Best regards!
>          Milos Przic
> msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com

Raul A. Gallegos