Hi,
I'm not sure. I think it was simply called Lara Croft or something
like that, and if memory serves me it was for Adrift version 3.9. I
took a look at the aif dcommunity directory and I think this might be
the right game, but I'd have to download it and check to be sure.
http://aifcommunity.org/games/adrift/version_3.9/Croft.zip
Oh, and those looking for Softporn for Frotz can find it here.
http://aifcommunity.org/games/inform/softporn.zip

Cheers!