HiBryan,
Hahaha. Yeah, that would have sounded pretty bad on the Echo. Come to
think of it Eloquence doesn't sound much better when reading that. I'm
using Eloquence att the moment and all I can say is "ug!"
No, if I want to play an adult interactive fiction game I want a
female TTS voice that is remotely sexy to read it. Say AT&T Lorn,
Neospeech Kate, or something like that. The Real Speak Direct Sarina
voice wouldn't be too bad either. At least something human sounding.
Eloquence is definitely not good for adult interactive games at all.

Cheers!