Hi Hayden,
Lol! Well, you know how it goes. You win some and you lose some. I
guess Troopenum just isn't my thing.
I've always maintained I enjoy action adventures more than straight
shoot-m-up arcade games so that might  explain it. I get more involved
in a game with a storyline,   a lead character, etc. In other words a
game like MOTA. I'm more likely to play a game like MOTA several times
until I get good at it, but a game like Troopenum I'll get board with
after the first couple times through it. I'll end up putting it down
for several months before playing it again.

Smile.