Hi,
That's actually a certain style or format of game. Games are broken
down into certain styles such as  first-person, third-person,
side-scroller, etc. So with MOTA I have designed the game using two
different styles a 2d side-scroller format and a 3d first-person
format. Each offer drastically different styles of game play using the
same game.