While a recording would be cool, if it won't be all that long before the 3D game comes out for testing before being marketed, it'll be even cooler when we can get our hands on it and able to make our own recordings while experiencing the game for ourselves.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota 14

Actually Tom, I rather like the idea of a recording of an fps game as well.

Knowing the layout and sound effects of the side scroller, it'd be really quite interesting to see how they translate to a full 3D environment, ---- pluss to be perfectly honest, I am fairly curious about how full 3D with the genesis engine works in practice.

Beware the Grue!