Actually I wouldn't mind something like that either if it wouldn't inconvenience you too much.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota 14

Hi Ryan,
Well,if you want I can make a recording of me playing the FPS version
if you would like. That might helpgive you an idea of playing the
game.
Basically, all of the keyboard controls are fairly typical for a
mainstream FPS game such as up arrow to run, down arrow to turn around
in place, left/right turns you in place, shift-left and shift-right
sidestep, alt-arrow keys jump, and control arrow keys are used for
climbing.
So if you walked into room 2 you would use the left/right arrow keys
to center the enemy in your laser sight, use the spacebar to fire your
gun, and then would use shift-up arrow to walk forward or press up
arrow to run straight ahead.To climb the rope, which is in the center
of the room, you have to center the sound in your headphones or
speakers and use alt+up arrow to jump forward and grab the rope. Then,
you could use control-up arrow to climb up into the next room above
the one you are in. Does that make sense?

Smile.