From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 14!

Probably just at the Twin Falls County Courthouse LOL. Well that's where the
ceremony is. THen next year we were planning to have a little barbecue next
summer. I'm not entirely sure about that though now that Maria's parents
have shown that their daughter's wedding isn't important enough to ask for
the day off from work. Yeah, that does sort of make me angry. Ah well, guess
all I can really do is give her the best life I can give her and maybe see
if she wouldn't like to colaborate with me on some audio game development.
LOL.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!