Cool. Not that I'm anywhere near that point yet as I've said, but I'm working on it, albeit extremely slowly. Got a lot going on what with my fiance and I planning to tie the knot on Friday and the preparations for that. But she's expressed interest in audio games before and how they work so maybe I'll see if we couldn't work together on some of them. She's pretty good with computers.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 14!

Hi, Bryan.
Actually, BGT already has the encryption/decryption ability. I don't
know if he has documented it or not, but when I licensed PB Streemway
it definitely could encrypt wav and ogg files, and decript them during
runtime of a game. It also has the ability to create and use encrypted
pack files for sounds such as what Q9 uses. Trust me I tested the
security on Streemway before licensing and the security is definitely
good enough to keep out everyone accept for a die-hard cracker. So BGT
has alot going for it in terms of state of the art security.