Thanks. As I may have said it's just unfortunate that her own folks don't think it's important enough to ask for the day off from work. Their loss I suppose. But yeah, if I can find a decent sound effects vender where the prices won't totally break the bank I may see if she wouldn't be interested in working with me since she likes computer and video games and seems genuinely fascinated by how audio games would work.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta 14!

Hi Bryan,
Best of luck. I hope the wedding goes well, and wish you the best of happiness.

Cheers!

On 10/3/10, Bryan Peterson <bpeterson2...@cableone.net> wrote:
Cool. Not that I'm anywhere near that point yet as I've said, but I'm
working on it, albeit extremely slowly. Got a lot going on what with my
fiance and I planning to tie the knot on Friday and the preparations for
that. But she's expressed interest in audio games before and how they work so maybe I'll see if we couldn't work together on some of them. She's pretty
good with computers.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!