Hi,
Well, yes and no. If we are comparing it to the average audio game
size it would be quite big. However, as it has been pointed out before
most mainstream games are extremely huge compared to Mysteries of the
Ancients. I think Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness is something like 2 GB
fully installed. The latest Tomb Raider game, Tomb Raider Underworld,
is even bigger yet Star Wars Empire at War is also pretty huge. It is
something like 4 GB fully installed. So MOTA isn't anywhere near those
kinds of sizes..