As he's said in other updates he hasn't figured that out yet. It may not be.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: <weis...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mota beta14 absolutely rocks!

Hello,

Does this mean the panning will be as jumpy for the whole game now, like
from the right imediately to the center, until version 1.0 comes around?
I don#t know what you think, but it is just weird. I never seen anything
like this. I am afraid of it actually. I wouldn't mind the panning being
like in any other versions. Is that possible?

Kevin