Hi,

I use a shell script called winetricks. It gives you a GTK GUI to select the
windows components e.g. SAPI or vb6
runtime and then automaticly installs it for you.
I think one can get it from the wine website, however it is not supported by
the wine project.

Take care,

Rynhardt

* Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com> [101006 19:19]: