Hi Thomas, yeah, thats fact which i forgot -that lot of games for the blind are based on VB6. What about any possibility of compiling them? If you have source code you can compile your game as you wish - can't you. To be honest i have to say that im not a programmer, i have quite good knowledge of hardware, but programming etc, it is area i am not too familiar with. Or maybee another solution except compiling could be possible - maybee, what about to create some kind of emulator - like the vine is? My idea is based on theory that when there are mostly no graphics in the games for the blind, it would be much more easy to develop the emulator for them, or maybee create some scripts for existing emulator - i mean wine off course. Yesterday i was talking with the friend of mine, and he told me that his coleague run most of windows games (not games for the blind), cause he wrote a bunch of script where he told which libraries may or may not be used and it worked. Sorry for this, but i just want to find any solution, that's the reason why i am still thinking about it.