I thing that all the developers of accessible games should thing of porting their products to linux or mac as well. Cause there is large community of blind users who have linux installed and i thing that community becomes larger and larger. So maybe Phil, David and others should thing of it, i have to say that it would be nice to play Shades of doom or time of conflict under the linux - smiles. By the way - how about STFC Thomas? Do you work on porting it to linux? Or you want to finnish work on MOTA first?