Hi Petr,
That would totally rock if more game developers were willing to do
that, but unfortunately the large majority of VI game developers are
all Visual Basic 6 programmers. They'd all have to learn something
more cross-platform compatible such as C++, Python, or maybe Java to
begin thinking of creating non-Windows games.
Anyway, as it happens STFC 2.0 and USA Raceway both will be Linux
compatible as well. I have ports planned for both of them, but right
now I'm trying to get the new engine stable and get MOTA out the door
first. Once that's done I don't see why I can't port STFC and Raceway
over using all the new cross-platform stuff I have created for that
purpose. Of course, Raceway will be tricky because in order to take
advantage of force feedback I might have to  use DirectX for the
Windows builds because SFML's joystick support is ok, but no where as
good as DirectX yet.

Cheers!