Hi Hayden,

Good question. I would imagine there are lots of reasons for why the
screen readers decided to go for software synths rather than hardware
synths. They are more portible, they are cheaper to purchase, they are
easier to suppport, and so on.

At any rate we really need to get things back on topic. I fear we are
gtting way off topic here, and need to get back on topic.

Smile.