Hi,

Grml is debian based, so to install gnome you give the command

apt-get install gnome

However last time I had it on my system I still had to do some configuring
after just installing gnome -- to get the
system to actually use gnome as a desktop environment.
Grml is a great distribution as a live CD, but I personally won't recommend it
as an every day distro. Although you can
install the live system to your harddisk, it is optimized with the idea of
being a live CD and when you later do a
system upgrade, you will find that some components don't really play well
together anymore.
I would recommend you rather go with vinux or ubuntu.

Take care,

Rynhardt

* shaun everiss <sm.ever...@gmail.com> [101103 19:42]: