Hi Shaun,
If you want a Linux distribution with Speakup, SWSpeak, Orca, and
basically all the accessibility bells and wistles included I'd pick
Vinux hands down. As I said before it is basicly a clone of Ubuntu 10,
but has some extras like SWSpeak, Speakup, and a few other
accesssibility things thrown in for good measure.
As far as GRML I don't know much about it. I'm the wrong person to
ask. I mainly only use Debian based distributions which includes
Debian, Ubuntu, Vinux, and a couple of others that share the Debian
base OS.