Hi Yohandy,

Regarding sensativity that's pretty hard to do in an audio game.
Especially, one using a keyboard because something like DirectX only
cares if the key is pressed or released. How hard you hold it down is
irrelavant. So that is certainly a drawback to creating a game for the
PC.

As for moving/vanishing platforms, hanging ledges, etc I had all that
in Montezuma's Revenge. if I hadn't gottn my butt chewed on for
copyrights we would have a game like that right now.  So when I wrote
MOTA I wanted to step away from the Monte desaster and do something
different. Although, I could probably include some of Monte's
features.