Hello,

Just because one app doesn't work has no bearing on whether any other apps will or will not work. It is just like programs on the PC, but the chances are actually better that the app will work.

I haven't tried any of the fighting fantasy apps, but I downloaded a Frotz program called
frotz
from the app store last night. It is over 60 mb (if memory serves), and has a very large number of the Z games in it already. It is fully accessible, and it is free.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com