Hey Dark,

A quick answer for you.

Sadly, the accessibility features on the iPhone alter the way that you
interact with the screen, requiring double taps and three finger swipes to
scroll. This seems to completely jam up the opening menu screen on the
Fighting Fantasy apps. Well, at the very least, with the one I have, which
is Creature of Chaos. I couldn't start a game or select any of the menu
items.

Sorry. Sad face.

Thanks for all the other info.

Cheers,