Hi Nicol,

What probably is the case is that your anti-virus software has blocked or removed the .exe from the .zip-file. You can read about this problem on the Extant-forum here:

http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=4310

Here's what others have posted about the problem:

Dark: "If you've tried downloading multiple times and got the same issue,
perhaps you've got an antivirus program which is acting up and auto deleting
the files for some reason, thus creating a zip folder with no contents (I
have seen this happen before). "

Raygrote: "Sounds like your antivirus is deleting it. Try either turnning it
off temporarily, then install and add the .exe as an exception.
If that doesn't work, try redownloading the zip file with a download manager
such as free download manager. This will make sure everything gets
downloaded. Most web browsers will not be able to help you out if the
download unexpectedly stops. I've seen some websites that trip all of the
web browsers I have, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Seamonkey.
They would download to a certain point and then stop and say it was
finished, leaving a corrupted file.
This game sounds awesome, downloading it now."

So maybe try adding an exception for Extant in your virus-software, or
temporarily turning off your virus software. Extant does not need
installing, simply unzipping.

Let me know if you can get it to work!

Greets,

Richard