Hi,

I haven't had a chance to upload the games yet. I'm looking at
uploading sometime this weekend after the holiday stuff settles down.
They'll be on my free games page.

As far as the Python interpreter goes you can download a copy for your
platform from
http://www.python.org
and the current stable release is Python 2.7. Although, I am still
using 2.6 do to the fact a number of Python modules such as PyGame
haven't been updated for 2.7 yet.

As far as accessibility goes it is a simple commandline program. If
your screen reader can handle the Windows command prompt then python
is accessible. Just run a command like
c:\python26\python blackjack.py
to run a game like Blackjack from raw source, or associate *.py files
with python.exe in Windows Explorer to run them by clicking on them.