Hi Dark,

Lol! That's pretty funny. Leave it up to you and your weird
imagination to come up with something as rediculous as robot ninja
plumbers. That's a good one.

Seriously though, I know exactly what you mean. I tried contacting
Sony about Play Station II accessibility improvements and even if you
manage to contact a real human being after all that work and effort of
trying they will tell you they don't have contact information for that
division or they aren't alloud to disclose that information to the
public. We are pretty much out of luck.