All I can say is dang I wish I had access to more of the SW book series.
I've got about 20 so I'm rather lacking.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 4:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

Hi Hayden,

Ah, i believe that would be the Courtship of Princess Leia. That would
be the book where Han and Leia got marrried. Then, I think the
Tatooine Ghost. That would be followed by the Thrawn triligy where
Mara Jade makes her first appeerance.  At least I believe that is the
current chronology. Of course, there are so many books being added
that the list of books and their proper chronology  gets updated often
and the order changes slightly. Of course, to tell the truth I've
never read all the books in proper chronological order do to the fact
they weren't written in that order.

For example, the first book in the Thrawn triligy Heir to the Empire,
was written in 1992 where the Courtship of Princess Leia was written a
couple of years later. However, in chronology the Courtship of
Princess Leia should be read before the Thrawn triligy. Confusing eh?