I think my brother either owned or borrowed at least one of those games. I seem to recall at least a few of them used those paddle controllers that other games like Circus Atari and Pong used.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Creating Accessible Star Wars Games

Hi Dark,

Oh, even for the time the graphics in that light saber game were
pretty poor. At least in other Atari games like Empire Strikes Back
the AT-ATs at least looked like an AT-AT. There was also a Death Star
Mission game where you got to fly Luke Skywalker's X-Wing in the
battle of Yavin IV against the first Death Star. Although, the
graphics weren't hot the Tie Fighters etc at least were reasonable
representations. When the light saber game came out it was pretty low
quality even for the times. As you said it looked like two crudely
drawn guns that didn't fire. Lol!