I have a gb of sfx from various starwars stuff.
hmmm tom, if possible if you could shove me a copy of the game I can run sounds through it for different things and then shove you a pack of things,
I don't have the space for that many sfx all at once.
If you have any sound issues and other things I could help I have access to several sound collections including some from those in the production industry that people have just shoved in my face.