Hi Ben,

Yes, I know that, but if you look in the manual you'll see that a, s,
d, and w are alternate arrow keys for MOTS. Those were there for
lefthanded users as well as they were helpful in allowing you to use
the left hand for movement and the mouse for other stuff too.

Which brings up another point. As you pointed out the fire key was the
control key. Unfortunately, we need stuff like right to next 90 or
left to next 90 which requires an extra modifier with the arrow keys.
Therefore I moved the fire key to the spacebar where I personally
think it belongs in the first place.

Smile.