I do seem to recall that. He became quite a thorn in the Yuuzhan Vongg's side as I recall and only made it worse when he and Ganner I believe stole the mummified bones of a Yuuzhan Vong warmaster. Then he ended up killing said Warmaster's grandson, Shedao Shai if I recall, by pressing the disk of his Lightsaber against his armor and then igniting the blade. Of course it'd need several fairly lengthy games to tell the entire New Jedi Order story I rather suspect, and it'd have to be like the Super Star Wars games at least in the respect tat you'd have to be able to play as different characters on different levels.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mysteries of the sith

Hi Ben,

As I recall Coran Horn's light saber had two power settings as well as
two different crystals. In standard mode it was silver, and when he
switched to the other power setting it used a purple crystal which is
the same color as Mace Windu's blade. At any rate obviously it is a
far more advanced design than the usual one we normally see as the
different power settings allows Horn to be able to lengthen or
shortten the blade on his saber at will.