Ahh.  Ages since I read all the books I have. Beter start now...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 15 December 2010 03:05
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mysteries of the sith

Hi Ben,

As I recall Coran Horn's light saber had two power settings as well as
two different crystals. In standard mode it was silver, and when he
switched to the other power setting it used a purple crystal which is
the same color as Mace Windu's blade. At any rate obviously it is a
far more advanced design than the usual one we normally see as the
different power settings allows Horn to be able to lengthen or
shortten the blade on his saber at will.