Hi,

Perhaps. I don't know yet. For one thing coming up with sounds for the
Yuuzhan Vong weapon, ships,  etc is going to take some original
thinking. To my knoledge there aren't any games with the Yuuzhan Vong
in them so no one has a clear idea what this stuff should sound like.
This leaves the door open to some original thinking, but also requires
more time and expense creating an entire new library of sounds.