Hi Clement,

Yeah. Either that or the game would have to be a roll playing game
where you pick a character and then would be able to play through
certain events as that character even though that character may or may
not have actually been present/involved in that particular situation.

For example, at the beginning of the Legacy of the Force series Jacen
Solo and Ben Skywalker are sent to Center Point Station to disable it
to keep it from being used as a weapon against the Galactic Alliance.
However, in a roll playing game you could probably bend the story line
and use Luke Skywalker, jaina Solo, Kip, or anyone you want to be for
that mission. It doesn't really efect the outcome all that much as far
as the over all story goes.  At least that way you would be able to
get the plot twists, substories, etc in some form.

Cheers!