I might add the Wooki bow casters, force pipes and the e wok weapons.

To be honest nickle I'd recommend you see, find the audio players, or read the books at least of the original three starwars films (I actuallyfind it rather surprising that you've never come across this before).

Then maybe you'll have an idea why the films and their various spinoffswhether books, games music etc have become so popular.

beware the Grue!

To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] starwar game questions

Hi nicol,
I don't really think it's necessary, but I'd recomendyou get at least some
grasp over the star wars universe. As for the weapons be more specific. Star
wars had several weapons; blasters, Light Sabres, Proton torpedoes,
walkers...and moreI'm not thinking about right now...oh yeah, the Death
Star.

Best Regards,
Hayden