Hi Ben,

Well, the sound of the saber on/off sounds I'm using in the preview of
course. If you want me to be specific I'm trying to match up sounds of
Anican Skywalker's light saber since that specific light saber ended
up becoming Mara's light saber in Last Command. Luke gave it to Mara
as a gift after she saved Luke's life and she killed C'bouth in the
process.