Well, seeing as how gungans were rarely sceen after that movie, we can probably discount them.. since only gungans used gungan weapons... though I seem to remember that word being quite a good insult. I couldn't help but laugh when it was used the first time... it's a pretty good cininym for idiot. Not really hard to see why...

At 05:19 PM 15/12/2010, you wrote:
Hi,
Not sure how common these are outside the Phantom Menice but we mustn't
forget the Gungan weapons either.

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:09 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] starwar game questions

I might add the Wooki bow casters, force pipes and the e wok weapons.

To be honest nickle I'd recommend you see, find the audio players, or read
the books at least of the original three starwars films (I actuallyfind it
rather surprising that you've never come across this before).

Then maybe you'll have an idea why the films and their various
spinoffswhether books, games music etc have become so popular.

beware the Grue!