Hi tom.

thanks for the info.

I actually didn't know much of this myself, though i admit that's mostly because I've only read the books which preceed the six films, novelizations of the films themselves the Thrawn trilogy (so I do at least know who mara jade is).

Mostly this is because of my obsession about doing things in chronological order, though for a series like starwars that probably means I'll never come to the end of things ;d.

Beware the Grue!