Hi Yohandy,

That was exactly my point. I basically wasn't suggesting that someone
actually upload and share the games for real. Only that someone jurk
their chain a little and convince them that we are going to go through
with it to bring them to the bargoning table and open a dialog with
their customers. Some of us, such as myself, wouldn't actually upload
and share their games on principle. However, I might be willing to
convince them I would do so if it would get their attention long
enough to give them a piece of my mind, and to tell them to shape up
or go out of business.

Smile.