Hi Dark,

Oh, I see. Well, all I can say is you have missed lots of information.
The New Jedi Order series, for example, is 19 books alone. Legacy of
the Force is 9 books, and the current series, Fate of the Jedi, is up
to book 6.  Not to mention all the smaller series like Dark Nest which
goes between NJO and Legacy and so on. You've got a lot of catching up
to do.

Cheers!