Hi,

Well, that was certainly an interesting read. However, I think a lot
of what was said is something we've been trying to say for years.
Features added for accessibility etc end up helping the general market
too. Plus making the features as a general market feature will cover
the initial cost for research and development. I wonder how many
companies are actually listening though.

Smile.