From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 5:02 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] BGT and Screen Reader API's

Greetings list.

anyone know if BGT has any provisions for interacting with the various
screen reader API's? I would, for instance, like to replace a lot of the
SAPI TTS events with direct Jaws speech output, since Eloquence is about 200

times faster than SaPI.

If not, anyone know if this will be slated for a future release?

Kai