Hi Kai,

No, at present BGT has no built in support for the screen reader APIs.
Personally, I think it is a bad idea anyway. Jaws, for example, has a
lot of problems with DirectX, causes DirectInput to lock up, etc and
any developer trying to use Jaws for speech output while providing
input via DirectX is just begging for trouble. Not only that even
though I know computers have better processors, more ram etc everytime
you run a TSR app like Jaws in the background it slows your system
down and uses up lots of resources that could go into a more advanced
audio environment or something. If you depend soully on the screen
reader for speech output you then have to factor those resources into
your over all system requirements etc. I just can't see using
Eloquence with Jaws is that much of an advantage here.

Cheers!