Hi Philip,

I am just curious.  The last that I knew the Jaws API did not afford the
control that sapi5 does.  You know such things as rate and volume of the
speech, the ability to interrupt the speech and the ability to poll the API to
see if it had finished speaking the last string sent to it.  I find those to be
essential when programming with speech.

Thanks.

BFN

    Jim