Hi Hayden,

I hear you there. Some games like Q9 are fantastic with actual human
speech rather than Sapi or Eloquence. Personally, I think Eloquence
sounds terrible, and other than the fact it is fast/responsive I would
never even use the thing. I hate that voice with a passion, and never
willingly use it with a game. I think someone is a bit insane to want
to use it in games over actual human speech.

Smile.