Hi Thomas,

I never cared for the hardware dectalk.  I had the very mechanical Accent SA.
And I still run a Triple Talk on my game development computer.  But it sure
would be cool to be able to do to sapi5 voices what you can do with the dectalk
express software.  You know the code that you add to get it to sing, have
emphasis etc.

BFN

    Jim

I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA