HiPhilip,

Hahaha. Microsoft Anna sounding like a bank robber. Oh, now that would
be a blast. It would be so aweful it would be funny.

Seriously, I know exactly what you mean. back in the earlier days when
working on Mysteries of the Ancients I had one of the Sapi voices
doing the voice for Angela Carter as place holders until I could get
an actor to do the parts. As it happened I haven't found that perfect
actress yet, but it was so lame hearing this Sapi voice trying to say
"watch it" in an even monotone. Like boring!