Michael,

try soul trapper.

Tj

On 1/15/2011 1:44 AM, michael barnes wrote:
Hey, I am looking for a real good game that have great music sound effects and gameplay and storyline. Something for the Iphone is what I'm looking for. I already have papa sangre. The game does have to be accessible for someone who is totally blind.
So if anyone know of something please let me know.